Master in Law (LL.M) from the University of Chicago, United States. Lawyer from the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
Practice in the areas of Economic Regulation, Free Competition, Unfair Competition, Administrative Law, Civil Law and Arbitration
- Teaching Assistant of the Tax Law course 1.
- Teaching Assistant of the Law of Competition 1 course at the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru and the University of the Pacific.
- Teaching Assistant of the Legal Skills Course at the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
- Former member of the Content Commission of the Civil Association THEMIS – Law Review of the Law School of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
- Member of the Team that represented the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru in the IV edition of the “International Competition of Commercial Arbitration”, organized by the University of Buenos Aires and the Universidad del Rosario; and in the “V International Competition of Arbitration and Commercial Law – 2013”, organized by the Carlos III University of Madrid.
- Member of the Winning Team of the 2011 MOOT LIMA Contest, organized by the EEA Foundation of the Echecopar Study.
Beneficiary of the scholarship granted by the Organization of Ibero-American States through the Exchange and Academic Mobility Program of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru for a semester stay at the Pablo de Olavide University in Seville, Spain, from September 2009 to February of 2010.
Qualified as “Associate to watch” in Competition / Antitrust in the 2018 and 2019 ranking of Chambers & Partners.